Discover the benefits of a Select Short Term Medical plan.
Find the answers to your questions here.
Any amount of time without health insurance is too long.
Select Short Term Medical insurance includes flexible plan designs and options to help you and the plan that fits your needs, budget, and in this case, your time frame.
It is ideal for those who are:
- Ineligible for Obamacare subsidies
- Looking for access to a PPO network
- Bridging the open enrollment gap
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Without adequate health insurance
- Between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
Why Choose an Select STM Plan?
Select STM plans give you peace of mind. They provide the financial protection you need from unexpected medical bills and other health care expenses, including:
- Doctor visits
- Emergency room
- Ambulance coverage
- Urgent Care benefits
- Hospital coverage
- Access to Multiplan PHCS PPO Network
Select STM features include:
- Doctor Visit Copays: $40 or $50 depending upon plan selected
- Wellness Exams – 1 per Coverage Period
- Choice of Coverage Period Length: Choice of Coverage Period Length – 6 , 11 months, or up to 364 days (Coverage length may depend on the state you reside in)
- Prepaid Policies are available. Choose a minimum of 30 days up to a maximum of 180 days
- Deductibles – $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, $10,000
- Choice of Coinsurance Percentage: 50%, 70%, 80%, or 100% (available choices may vary by state)
- Choose to pay plan costs by MasterCard, Visa or Automatic bank draft
- Select STM pays covered expenses up to $2,000,000 Maximum Limit per Covered Person per Coverage Period (Maximum Limit is based on plan selected)
Instant Quotes – Next Day Coverage Available
Easy Online Application
Coverage Can Start Tomorrow
Disclaimer: This is a Short-Term Medical plan that is not intended to qualify as the minimum essential coverage required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Unless you purchase a plan that provides minimum essential coverage in accordance with the ACA, you may be subject to a federal tax penalty. Also, the termination or loss of this policy does not entitle you to a special enrollment period to purchase a health benefit plan that qualifies as minimum essential coverage outside of an open enrollment period.
This is a brief summary of Select Short-Term Medical Insurance underwritten by Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company. Provided by Policy Form Series SL-PMSSTMED. Not available in all jurisdictions. Pre-existing conditions are not covered for the first 12 months and benefits are subject to the policy limitations and exclusions. Refer to the policy, certificate and riders for complete details.
Short Term Quotes
Hospital Indemnity Plans
Hospital Indemnity Quotes